Tails Vs Knuckles (Short) Tails Vs Knuckles (Short)

PRETTA GOOD :D

FREAKING GOOD. Have almost nothing to say. Just one advice - MAKE IT LONGER AND I WILL BE HAPPY :DDD

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

lawl'd

lol Alvin, what the heck is this ?

Anyway, well if you did post this earlier, I could really believe that this was the real episode 9. Still, we should punish you for making a thing that we don't wanna see. Just kiddin' though... maybe.

DoD 5 (P2) Trailer DoD 5 (P2) Trailer

Very good trailer

I've never seen a trailer so epic like that, since Accana movies (check them out, they are awesome).

So, about the movie : The sound and some images are with bad quality, i know, it's for saving you of asking Tom Fulp about more space XD

The movie is a bit slow, i don't know if it's my computer or the movie...

Besides that i liked that you did a crew, Alvin on the other side is a one man band. Well man, i liked it, keep up the good work and we all will be happy with this. I'm sorry that some people don't understand the story and come here for pure violence.

Peace. (BTW, i did vote 5 it ^^)

shadefalcon responds:

All I can say is, thank you VERY much, for everything you said, and for the 10. ^^

The Dolores Crate The Dolores Crate

Great!

Hey guys, great collab, glad you finished it.

Liked all the parts, so good luck with another collab people!

Mario Ninja Dattebayo Ep1 Mario Ninja Dattebayo Ep1

Liked.

A good piece of spritemation (if that exists), haven't seen anything like that in some time. I saw that you drawed some parts, and you made they fit nicely. Your english is good too, considering you are from Brazil (i am from Brazil too). So this is a very good movie. Keep up the good work. Oh, forgot to say, on the Sonic part he was shaking a bit. Try to fix that.

Mario in Bowser's Castle Mario in Bowser's Castle

Very good!

Finally i found you! I'm leocartoon1! Great movie, i remember watching this on Youtube.